Sunday, December 28, 2008

I Want My Blogspot Blogs Back!!!

This is insane.  I made some really great blogs back in 2001 but  cannot access them to import them into this stupid new Blogger.com crap from Google, who, by the way, replaced a perfectly good newsgroup archive named Deja.com  I hate Google!!!

Also, while I am getting this off of my chest, my Google search engine has been hijacked!  Every time I "google" something, even if I am using Yahoo search engine, the links come up OK but if I click on a link MSIE or Mozilla Firefox and even Opera goes into eplieptic spasms for a few seconds then spits out some sort of spam site.  Efforts to kill this hijacker by normal means have been unsucessful.  Which leads me to my next rant.

Why the hell aren't Spybot and McAfee protecting my browsers?  They take up all this freakin RAM and then don't even work!  AAAAAAHHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment