Sunday, December 28, 2008

OK, my Browser remembers me

My browser (at least Opera) remembers me and logs me in under this Blogger.com account but I still have no way of retrieving my old blogspot blogs from back in the day.  In fact, it was so long ago that it was when cable internet first became available and ATT was running it.  I hate going back in time via the internet.  I hate realizing I have been this frustrated for this long.  What did I have to stress me out before Google, before Netscape, before Windows, before computers, really?  Oh yeah, constant fear of nuclear holocaust via the imminent "first strike" we were constantly on guard for from the Russians.  What ever.   Now the Russians live here and they all seem either like Mafia/KGB or peasants who want to still live like peasants only in the suburbs.  The world has become surreal, what will art become?

No comments:

Post a Comment