Sunday, December 28, 2008

So, you Don't remember me then?

OK Blogger.com  Why the hell bother having me click "remember me" only to completely forget me as soon as I log out and try to log back in to test you?  Who ARE  you people?  Is this the technopoly we have all feared?  Is Google run by artificial intelligence that we have to play a wicked game of Chess or tic-tac-toe with remotely only to never, ever be answered by a real, live human with the ability to think independently?  

How man god damned Google Blogger.com accounts do you want us to create?  By setting us in an infinite circle of loops and forgetting who we are every time we try to log in you are just reproducing wildly and forging no real new content.  This sucks.  My own browser won't even remember my login and password.  It keeps putting in my default email address rather than the one for this actual website upon return.  How sick and twisted.  I think I will sign up for a new Google Blogger.com account with my default email address just to participate in the freakin cirus we have here.

No comments:

Post a Comment